Monday, July 16, 2007

Complexity of life

Friends are people we need each hour
But mine are just so far.
Cant even reach out to them and ask for a hug
They're too far to even notice a shrug.
Life can sometimes be so hard
It can make you into a complete retard.
I wish i had some one for my comfort
And not just leave me to be hurt.
Can X always be around
No, he's too far away to hear my sobbing sound.
There have been times when he's always there
But i have to realise how long can he always care?
Never will some one always hold your hand
he has to walk away some time And,
leave you to be with dry sand.

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Tinuuuu! :) Don't make me feel bad with poems like these! silly! I'm always there fr u ok?? just a phonecall away. I may not be there physically, but u knw, whenever u need me, I'll be rt beside u. now stop writing sad poems lk these (altho it was very nicely written)! Miss ya tons! Take care!