Monday, July 16, 2007

The improvement in my day...

Hmmmmmmm...Well today was good. Finally had some nice time to spend wd him. We had fun... and it feels good to spend time wd the one you love so much. At the end of the day after all the troubles it feels very soothing to see some one who cares for u and looks after u. And especially for a person like me who needs a lot of care and affection it brings a lot of comfort. We had ice cream and then also had sitaphal cream. At one stage when we were having ice cream i was thinking of office n generally all the troubles and tears came to my eyes...even S noticed it, but i dunno if they realised they were actually tears.
I had gone early to office to my horror she was already there. But when i stepped i decided from today is war.....She tries her best to harass the life out of me...And most of the times she succeeds...But yesterday i spoke to dad and told him. I also told him I'm considering a change of job, but then he instilled faith in me and told me to be bold. He has asked me to fight it out. So that was real good motivation for me..Lolz.....Gotta go now...have another hectic n boring day tomorrow....well the monster in law is on leave...

2 comments:

Mirage said...

Yep. U gotta be strong girl! Life isnt always a bed of roses :). But i know u'll fight it... n oh if u need help bitching abt certain ppl, I'm always ready to lend an ear! ;)

Take care luv!

Dr. Qazi Mamoon said...

ur blog makes good reading.. but u sign up with some blog-engines and try making money out of ur blog..

best of luck

www.thekashmiri.c-o.in