Monday, July 23, 2007

Monday morning blues


Oh! Well its another monday morning and office seems like being in hell. But I must say, the experience hasnat yet started. I hope it doesnt. The weekend was superb. Spent as much time as i could wd my guy. Thank God i did that. Dont want to feel sick at the end of it that i didnt spend much time with him. Last night before going to sleep i realised that i was working for 10 1/2 hrs everyday and getting paid peanuts. Believe me, even if it was not for the pay, these ppl are treating me like shit. Is it worth it guys to work here for just 7 1/2 k. No! my inner voice asks me now if its worth it. And i dont think it is worthy at all. Shit i wish i ould get back to my home town where i felt secured. Where i knew that life was simpler. People were nicer and my confidence levels were better. X is a boon, a blessing a miracle, all in one. Whatever i say about the guy is little. Now- a - days, things are so much better. There is so much satisfaction in the relationship, that there is no need for me to demand more. Sometimes when we are having too bad of one thing, we get a lot good in another aspect of our life.

Ah! I'm getting cranky, i can sense some bad news. and remember my intuitions are always correct. I think my guy has to go now. Its time for himt o go back. This thought scares me, depresses me and i get really sad. But well what has to come has to go back right? But myfriends are coming to see me and This is such a relief. Then I'm going home for the new year. Oh! it is such joy to be there in all this celebration. Chalo i hope to have a positive and bright day.

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Good things will happen... :)