Sunday, July 15, 2007

My first post


Ok…Here this doesn’t start off on a very pleasant note…But just a few thoughts for myself. Bombay the dreading place that it can be, is taking its toll on me. I’m here for a noble cause and I know I’m receiving if nothing, at least loads of blessings for why I’m here. But I’m beginning to get depressed. My closest friend in Bombay has gone back to Delhi, its been a while now but I haven found someone anywhere close to her to call a friend. Never know who can change colors when. I’m being very cautious. Work place is getting harrowing. My senior is making my life hell. But the saving grace of it all is my guy. Well he is a miracle along with G.
Can there ever be some peace I ask You dear God? Are we ever going to see a day where we can say that it was a day without anything to worry. My dear God please find a solution to my troubles. My senior is stressing me out. I’ve tried to put up with her for over three months, done everything she ever wanted me to do, but the woman seems to have no appreciation, leave alone appreciating what I do, she searches for ways to criticize my work. Though X has proved to be a gr8 boon to me, I’m depressed today coz we barely met and it’s a Sunday for God’s sake. L I really don’t know what to do. Don’t feel like going to work tomorrow.

1 comment:

Neha Tiwary said...

dont worry Tina..life's like that only..u see my situation everyday...m facing it with patience....so u also be patient n things will fall in place....tk care n don't worry....