Friday, July 20, 2007

A friday evening

Hmmmmmm....Must say not such a pleasant day. well not that bad too. Office is ok as usual. In fact I'm sitting in office and writing this. Arre ya these people na. Today my boss passed a nasty comment to me and I wonder why. I had so much respect for him, but i have realised that he doesn't respect me at all. How could he say such a thing. Neway there's is something so exciting. My best friends are coming to town. I really cant live without them. And this is gonna happen just when X goes away, so I must say, my Dear God is looking after me real well.

Its a Friday evening and i cant wait to get out of office. I'm dying to meet him and guess we're going for a movie....Yipee!!!!!!!!!! Tomorrow m meeting Ash n Sham for lunch. We're gonna have so much fun. Cant wait for that too. Just an advice for my readers. When you feel too pressurized with something try and see what is the nice thing in your life other than that. Coz i have noticed that whenever I'm facing a tough time, God does something really nice in the background. Actually we think its in the background coz we are giving too much importance to the unpleasant issues.

I'm facing hell at office quite often and i was feeling so miserable about it, but i have started to overlook it and see the bright side. My guy has been so supportive in all this that i have become so positive. I'm trying to dress up well and go to office, not that i wouldn't but just a little improvement. Trying to forget whatever my monster in law in office says (Well my monster in law is my senior who's 35 yrs n for some reason speaks very rudely to me.) But now i have got too used to her comments. First i used to cry, feel depressed, even now it depresses me but not to such a high extent.

Friday evening. I'm listening to music n i feel gr8. Hope everyone has a gr8 weekend...Adios

1 comment:

Mirage said...

Sweetie, ignorance is bliss! Just stop paying attention to that neanderthal, and she'll be bak on track in no time! :)

Good luck!