Friday, July 27, 2007

Sometimes.....There's nothing to say



Last night had something about it. Whatever I spoke to him, he was taking it as sarcastic, I didn’t know what to tell him. I was so sleepy I had such an early day today still I wanted to talk to him. He was so sleepy. He asked me what I wanted so I said I want some warmth and he said, “what warmth.” Did he actually not understand me. Was I so unclear when I said tha? I needed to talk to him something comforting. Just need some love? Was I wrong in asking that. Later when I hung up he felt offended. And he didn’t give me a missed call till I gave him. So I called him to check whether he was waiting for my call. Then I thought I may have given him the impression that I’m moody coz he didn’t meet me. No that wasn’t the case. I wanted to meet him, but I didn’t get upset that he went for some of his work. I was trying to be supportive with whatever he was doing I don’t know how much more support does he want, what he wants me to do? If he tells me clearly I’ll do so. I’ve listened to what this quest net is all about. But what more can I do? I want to always be there for him. He doesn’t understand me. He sent me such a rude message yesterday. I was so hurt. I was crying over the phone and he couldn’t sense it. He has never been able to sense my pain. How I pine for him. When I want to meet him he doesn’t meet me. Ok I agree he had some work, but I was slightly sad coz I was taking him to buy his birthday gift and it was one of those days that I could make it early from office. But it wasn’t successful. He misunderstands me a lot ya. I feel so hurt and he doesn’t realsie it. I try my best to understand him. Even if he’s grumpy I try to understand and cheer him up. I’m so attached to him, I’m sure he wants some space, but I give him a lot of space ya. I feel so lonely here. My house was so secured. But I must say no one loves me as much as GM does. She waits for me all night and when I’m out with my guy all day she doesn’t say anything. I thank God for everything he’s given me. He takes a lot of care of me.

No comments: